Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Creating a spark...

Have you ever wondered how major things happen?
Big things like the Civil rights movement-or ending apartheid?
I can tell you.
It isn't by starting a Huge movement...
it is by igniting small sparks with focused thinking followed by action.
My career path began by jotting down a few notes in a journal-I coupled those thoughts with musings from my heart about self-esteem, anti-bullying and diversity.
My love of literacy intertwined with my love of people and my desire to see people cease judgement of one another and embrace strengths of common strangers.
This is what started my current career.

What will it take to start something big for you?
Thoughts?
journaling?
A deep conversation?
hurt?

Allow every encounter to be the bread crumb that builds tomorrows bridge to your destiny.

It's a new year and we have to begin to allow new ideas to pave the way to new adventures!

-Read something great!

No comments: