Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, October 17, 2013

October Blessings

I told many of you about my book signing weekend with the Big Brains Book fair at Barnes & Noble (Shelby Twp & Troy). It was an amazing experience to connect directly with readers and talk to them about my writing process, anti-bullying and my love for what I do. So many customers shared their own personal stories and talked to me about their goals, their experience with bullying and their own interest in my writing. Did you know that I will be back at Barnes in Noble in Troy on November 16th? Be sure to save the date-I would love to sign out one of my books for you! This week I was consumed with designing and presenting programs for local teachers, case workers, parents and many people in the mental health field. I connected with a nice bunch on Tuesday and will be able to meet with a different group tomorrow. It makes me feel good that people care about kindness and that they are willing to learn what they can do to make a difference. -Read something great

No comments: