Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May!


Readers,
I know that it has been a long time since I have blogged but I promise that I have not been idle. As an author and advocate I have experienced some great milestones that I would like to share with you! My new curriculum guides have been able to help kids and teens all over Michigan and beyond embrace self-esteem, diversity, literacy and anti-bullying. If you are interested in a workbook or a program customized to the needs of your group-please let me know. This work has kept me quite busy but it has been very fulfilling and it is refreshing to see that people are seeking this type of content to improve the relations of our communities. If you like my T-shirt in the picture-we have a facebook contest going on right now at our "Teen Books By Tara" Page. You can win a chance to get your own for free if our page gets to 300. Stay tuned to this blog for some new announcements coming soon that will make you smile. Last but not least I want you to know that you can always stay up to date with my books and work by following me on Twitter at @Taramichener. I love to be able to engage with you my readers and learn about your endeavors and goals! :)
Read something great!

No comments: