Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HANG IN THERE...

When you reach for your goals with full intensity...you reach them. As an author I am able to meet many people who share their dreams with me. The best part about having a dream is taking the necessary steps to make it happen. Do you have a dream? Is it written down? Have you also wrote down the steps that will get you closer? The picture above is a photo of my brother. I used to take him to the gym with me and he was not very fond of exercise. He grunted and complained when I challenged him to lift weights and run on the treadmill. One day he proclaimed that he wanted to be in great shape. He stopped drinking sugary beverages and began working out daily. He has not ever missed a workout since he began this regimen. Today he is very strong and I am the one who has the occasional grunt when I workout with him. His goal/dream was to be very physically fit and he made it come true. If your goal is to be published...begin researching the markets that they are looking for. Take classes and seminars to get you prepared for the life of an author and write everyday! If your goal is have your own business...invest in your education! Find out what you need to get you in touch with the right contacts. My next lunch-time webinar is on June 29th from 11-12. You can register today using the paypal buttons on this page. If you would like to see me in person register for our next Power Of People seminar on July 9th from 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Your goals are attainable...it's all about applying the methods you need to see your dream become a reality.
Read something great!

No comments: