Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back in the Swing of things...


As we get closer to the birds singing and the leaves blooming it's time to take a closer look at ourselves. Spring is a time of energy, refreshment and invigoration to clean out the old and bring in the new. I had a great experience today at Uptown Body, A fitness studio in Northville, MI. I realized that it is time to rise to new challenges with my health goals. Summer dresses and sandals automatically make me think of fitness classes and Lynn, the owner was gracious with me today as I stepped into uncharted territory.
Are you writing down any Spring resolutions? They are not just for the new year. Goals should be something that are on the forefront every season. It is a fresh time to evaluate the progress from the previous quarter and change what is needed so that success can be sure. I learned that I need to devote time to making myself healthier in diet and exercise so that I feel better but also to be a better example to my readers as well. I always feel as though it is important to take care of ourselves inside and out. I am now committed to a program that will allow me to do this in a great way. Do you take time out for yourself? How do you relax? What makes you feel accomplished? write it down. A goal written is a goal achieved.
So as we get back in the swing of things...take some time to smell the roses. We are having our 1st Annual Spring Seasonal Showcase on March 27th from 9:30-12:30. This is a great event to enjoy with the whole family. We will have free food, door prizes, demonstrations, vendors and more! Hope to see you at the Hampton Inn, Northville 20600 Haggerty Road. Be sure to enjoy the season that is creeping upon us and the benefits that it holds for you to accomplish your goals.
-Read something great

No comments: