Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Shorts...

Readers,
When you see the title Summer shorts you may think that I am talking about attire...I'm not. Summer is the best time to work your writing muscles and get your thoughts on paper. Today I am introducing our summer shorts program. This is a contest that embraces the beauty of getting your thoughts on paper. What is on your mind? What do you want to share with my readers? Think about it...write it... and send it to whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com and you will get "Who I Am" branded merchandise.
The contest ends on August 1st. I can't wait to be inspired by your thoughts on paper. Remember that a special announcement for teens is coming soon too-so stay tuned to the site for details.
-Read something great!

No comments: