Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful for you!

As the season rolls around to TG-it is easy to rush through the week and go straight to the presents without realizing the gits that I have. I get impatient and sometimes I can forget to be grateful. This time of the year is a great reminder for me of where I've been and where I am going. It also is a great refresher to remember who helped me to get to where I am now. I am grateful for each and every one of you that reads my blogs, my books and my tweets. Your consistency calls me higher. You hold me accountable and you are my inspiration for doing the work that I do. This past weekend we had a thankful breakfast for our group "I Love myself Because..." The goal was to think about what people see in us when they have a first impression. Primarily we went with what people see on the outside. Answers ranged from big eyes, smiles, outgoing, shy. Next we talked about the hidden things. These answers got really interesting. Birth order, sensitive, kindness and other answers were revealed. What do people see in you when they 1st encounter your presence? Do they see a person who smiles? Who has kind eyes? When they get to know you better does their impression get better or worse? I hope that you see me as thankful inside and out! Because I am truly am blessed to have you as a reader! -Read Something Great

No comments: