Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, April 2, 2009

MULTI-TASKING WEEKEND!


Readers!

This Saturday I will be a featured author at the Westland Public Library Author Fair. This event takes place at 2 p.m. and will be a great way to get a signed copy of my book and meet other authors as well. Sunday morning I will be running my first half marathon! I've always had the goal to run a race such as this and now it will actually be a dream come true. I had to practice quite a bit before getting to the point where my training could prepare me to be a runner in this event. It's not so different from writing. Many writers begin journaling and writing down there thoughts on a regular basis. Soon the writing is smoother and consistently better and before you know it they are ready for publishing (if this is the goal). Practice makes perfect in writing or running. You can come see me at the Southfield Public Library on Sunday at 2 p.m. after my race I will be at there author fair. This will be a busy weekend...but it will be a fun one. I hope I get to share one of my moments with you!

Read something great!

No comments: