Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reasons for workshops...

“Attending the March Creative Writing Weekend Workshop provided with a whole new perspective on writing! I have always enjoyed writing but time seems to always be an issue. During this workshop Tara provided valuable tools on how to remove writing road blocks and find the time…which is always there (yes I said always!). I would recommend this workshop to anyone…in fact I plan to attend anther workshop and bring along my husband! He is not an avid writer but I believe he will find as much value in this opportunity as I did.”

Sincerely,
Nicole Johnson
Future Published Author

I think one of the best rewards that I gain from being an author is setting others plans in motion. The purpose of my events is to engage with my readers and help them to reach their fullest potential. This potential can be different depending on the person. Some come to my workshops to network with others and to improve their writing skills, others come to relieve stress and many come to find out more about the publishing process. The next Creative Writing Weekend Workshop is May 23rd. I'd love to see you!

-Read something great!


No comments: