Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MY BUSY WEEKEND...







This weekend was a whirlwind! I was a featured author at the Westland Public Library author fair and met wonderful people including a young lady named Taylor Josephs (last picture in this post) she is only 15 and has published her own book. Taylor shared with me that she saw my photo and story in a newspaper when I was first published and this inspired her to go for her dream. I am excited to have a new author colleague in her!
Sunday I ran my first 1/2 marathon with my husband Jason! It was extremely challenging even though we trained for months. Hard work pays off in the end and we finished strong and sore! I have to admit that I was very happy about my medal and the free cookies after the finish line.
The most challenging part of the weekend was being a featured author at The Southfield Public Library Author Fair only a couple of hours after finishing the race. This event was a success and surprisingly I pulled energy from somewhere and was able to have great interactions with many authors and guests at the event.
Young Writer's Workshop is coming up on April 18 and payment must be made using paypal before April 10th. Please register today and start your career and future on the right path! This event is for those under 18!
Read Something Great!

No comments: