Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The best way to spend a Sunday afternoon........

Last Sunday was so much fun! I was able to do a reading program for the "Lil Roots" group. The group is made up of children of all different races and backgrounds. They all brought their favorite fuzzy friends (teddy bears) Rileigh let me borrow her's because I left Tammi-bear at home. The children asked many questions about the book and also told me a great deal about themselves. They love to ride bikes, eat ice cream and some of them have pets too. Many of them have actually written their own stories (which makes them writers!)

I also went to 12 Oaks Mall this past Saturday which was a lot of fun. I met a great staff of people at the Borders Express store and many people in Novi that were happy about the book.

This weekend I am off to PA. I will be at the Oxford Valley Mall at the Borders Express.

I will write more later....keep reading!

No comments: