Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cinci is next on the line up

Readers,

I can't wait to see all of you in Ohio this weekend! I will be at the Kenwood Mall at the Borders books. My signing is from 2-4 and the store will be having a Harvest party during my visit so please come prepared for fun and bring friends. Thanks for all of your support and remember that in November I will be having many events in the Michigan area so please get your calendars ready to mark. November 1st I will be in Southgate signing books; November 8th Great Lakes Crossing Mall; November 9th Writers on the River Author Fair in Monroe; November 15th Madison Heights; November 22 Westland Mall; More details on these signing events to come. Also the next workshop is November 5th in Novi.

Have a great one!

No comments: