Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Southgate on Saturday!

This Saturday I will be signing books at the Southgate Center Mall in Michigan. I will be at the Walden Books from 2-4. I'd love to see you and chat with you about my book and sign one out for someone special on your list! The thing that I love most about the signings is that I am able to engage with people. I meet people with dreams to write and I feel as though just by being present I help them to realize that it can happen for them too if they want it. With that in mind remember that my Creative Writing workshop is next Wednesday from 11-1 in Novi, MI. Please attend if you have a interest in writing we will have a great time and hopefully make some great memories! In November I will be doing signings in Michigan all month so if you can't make Southgate remember that I will be in Auburn Hills and Westland this month as well. More workshops are on the way too. Please book your calendar for November 13th from 6-8 my first evening workshop will take place for those who enjoy writing but are not able to make the day series. A Weekend one is on the way as well as a childrens/teen series.

Thanks for reading!

Tara Michener

No comments: