Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The right thing to do is write!

Hi Readers! Thanks for stopping by. Today I'm going to write about writer's block. I think it's funny that when I'm hit with a block I still use my keys and imagination and hope that I say something compelling and helpful to you. As I'm writing about my writer's block I hope that you see the lesson in what I'm doing. I'm pushing through, not accepting no for an answer and not making an excuse not to write to you because of my challenge. The moral of the story is the right thing to do is write even when it seems wrong. If you have a hard time making something happen that is really important don't give up-just keep on trying even when it seems hard and before you know it you've accomplished a miracle even if you were in doubt the whole time. Have a great day and thanks for reading:)

No comments: