Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, February 13, 2010

All's Fair in Love & Literacy!


Readers, we are approaching the special day when red hearts and tasty treats are all the buzz. It's a great time to think of that special someone. Have you thought about giving the gift of literacy? If your budget is constrained-it does not matter. The best gifts can be a nice note to let someone know how much you think of them. In honor of the special day I will be signing books today at Biggby Coffee in Northville, MI starting at 1 p.m.
My readers will be gifted with a teddy bear when they purchase one of my books. It is just my way of saying thank you and Happy Valentine's Day. That is my plans for today but I have great ideas if you are trying to think of something cool to give away as a token of care and thought. Take a look at the list below. Let me know if you choose to do any of these!

*Homemade cards
*coupon book of chores & treats
*buy books for "Be A Part of Their Story Literacy Project (donate in someone's name)
*Give someone a hand on a tough project
these are just a couple of ideas to get your creative juices flowing...flowers and candy are great too!
-Read something great!

No comments: