Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, February 8, 2010

What the cool kids are doing...




My hubistrator and I have the privilege of working with some of the most amazing young teens in the area. Yesterday instead of eating chocolates or planning a valentine's event we tried something different. The kids made beautiful valentines for the troops who are serving our country. They added their own flair and style and added personal messages to encourage those who sacrificed for our freedom. As a young teen I'm not sure that I was as giving and as thoughtful as these young people. Their tenacity to give their best to others stands out and that is why today's blog is all about them! Have you planned anything special for this year's valentine's day? Tell me! I'd love to know. If you have not thought about doing something out of the box...let these amazing kids open up some new ideas for you!
-Read something great!

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a great idea, Tara! You amaze me!