Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, July 13, 2009

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED...EVENTUALLY YOU WILL!

I am all about persistence and success being a couple! What I mean by that is hard work and perseverance brings forth true success. I don't believe that everyone is meant to get rich quick and I'm not sure if everyone will have riches...but success is attainable to all! In my life I hav known poverty and I have known great success. I am grateful for all that I have learned from both experiences. I think that they make me more relatable to my readers and those who I meet everyday. I never want to be so far detached from others that I forget the common bods that we all share. If you have goals that have not been met as of yet...they will! As long as you never give up and don't throw in the towel. I truly believe that perseverance brings opportunities of all kinds. Have a great week and don't give up!
-Read Something great!

No comments: