Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, July 12, 2009

TALES FROM MY LAPTOP...


This past week has been so much fun! The week began with the launch of my newest book: 100% Real...which can be pre-ordered on this site. I facilitated the Power of People Seminar on Thursday. This session was focused on the importance of referrals/social networking and how they can help with professional branding and business growth. I met with friends from my college days on Friday and this week also has been my focus on Tara search on Twitter. I have developed a fun experiment to find as many Twitter Users as possible that have the name Tara. It's been fun to see how much we all have in common. What has your week been like? What do you want to accomplish? I wish you a week full of happiness and productivity!
-Read something great!

No comments: