Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

STEPS TO AWARENESS


In October many people will be at the Palace of Auburn Hills. They will be their with friends and families. They will be there to make a difference. I plan on being a part of that number. In May I was asked to be the one of the featured speakers for The Autism Speaks Kick-off. I agreed to give a speech to encourage and motivate the walkers. As I prepared for the speech I realized that speaking to motivate others to walk is good but walking, raising money and asking others to do the same is great. I have gathered a small group of people who understand the importance of this cause that will be walking with me. I also have been fundraising through selling pens, t-shirts, puzzle pieces and more. It is hard work but it is worth it to see awareness and change for those affected by Autism and Aspergers. If you would like to donate to the cause of Walk Now For Autism Speaks please email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com
Read something great!

No comments: