Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, July 5, 2009

MY INSPIRATION...



I decided that every now and then I will pay homage on my blog to someone who has inspired me. When I was in junior high school I picked up a book by Judy Blume and I was never the same. Judy's style was easy to relate to and I felt that her characters were not only realistic but fun. They were far from perfect and had problems like everyone else...that's what I liked about them. Blume's books helped me to understand what an author must convey to captivate a reader's attention. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, Are you There God It's me Margaret and more...have helped to shape me as a writer and to relate to my readers. Who has inspired you? Do they know it? Tell someone if they have had a hand in making you "Who you are." It might make their day!

Read Something Great!

No comments: