Professionals Against Bullying

Friday, December 4, 2009

On your mark...get set...sign!

Readers!
I am so excited to see you in Ann Arbor tomorrow! I will be autographing copies of my "Who I Am" series. My books are for children and reflect diversity awareness related topics and the importance of self-esteem. My goal is for every child to pick up my books and to be able to relate to the characters in some way. Maybe they look like Janelle or Zoey. They could have a teacher like Mrs. Deneen or perhaps they understand the importance of having a true friend.
The first 15 people that show up and mention my blog post will receive a free gift! I hope that you can make it!

Location: Borders Express/Briarwood Mall (Ann Arbor)
Time: 12-2
Why: Because it will be worth it!

Read something great!

No comments: