Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, December 7, 2009

Week update and Ann Arbor fun!





This week has been so much fun! I was able to join my husband at the Princeton Club of Michigan Alumni Dinner and represent the Princeton Prize In Race Relations. Which is a great Award program for Michigan area high school students making a difference in Race relations. These young people are extraordinary individuals who don't let barriers stop them in improving our state by taking a stance against prejudice and discrimination by taking it upon themselves to make the changes needed. I am honored to be a co-chair of the committee this year! If you know of any local high school students making strides in this area please leave a comment on my blog. The winner is able to be honored at an annual ceremony, flown to the Princeton symposium on Race and will receive a monetary gift of $1,000.
I will also able to spend some time in Ann Arbor at the Briarwood mall with fantastic people who enjoyed my book series! Thanks again to all of the people who purchased books and enjoyed candy canes with me at Borders Express! Your support means the world to me!
If you need copies of the "Who I Am" series for the holidays-you can get signed copies right here! My page has a paypal function and the books will be delivered to you asap!
Read something great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that...You rock Tara.