Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, February 16, 2009

WORKSHOP TALK


I've never had the best handwriting. I often recall memories of being told that I need to work on my penmanship. However, I've always loved to write. The best thing about Creative Writing to me is that the rules are few. I could create a character with no limits! If I wanted a Lion to be able to fly...they could. In my opinion creative writing is like a magic wand. I can make the impossible possible as long as I write it down. If you feel like Creative Writing is something that you enjoy or if you just want to work on your journaling, poetry, etc. View my workshop schedule. You can sign up for a Young writer's event or if you are an adult we have the Spring Writer's Retreat coming up soon. Take the time to let your pen or pencil create memories that only exist in a story! As always Read something Great!

No comments: