Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tara Michener's Summer Short Story Contest For Kids...


I hope that everyone is coming up with great short stories for the contest! Remember the guidelines that you need to have at least 500 words, be 16 and under and email me your story before August 27th at 12 a.m.! Ideas are everywhere...have you been to any fun locations this summer? Watched any good movies? Did you make new friends? These are a great start to good stories but I am happy to see what you want to focus on. Every participant can win! Each entry must be submitted to whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com before the deadline. As long as you get it to me in time you get fun, "Who I Am" merchandise! If you know someone who loves to write...please pass this info on!

Read something great!




























































































No comments: