Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, September 5, 2009

BACKPACKS, BAGGED LUNCHES AND ME?


The entrance of September brings fresh thoughts into many homes. It is that time of year again to think about school supplies, packing lunches and school curriculum. Children are wondering if there friends will be in their class or if they will have to make new friends. Teachers are preparing the year's lessons for their students. As an author my busiest time is during the school year. I love to visit schools and libraries and present my book (s) and programs to the children. I am blessed to be able to showcase programs on creative writing, diversity and self-esteem. Many of the PTA's request customized presentations so that their school is able to receive a special program built to fit the needs of the students. My new illustrator will be a part of the package this year and we have some fun exercises available for those who love to write and draw. Please let me know if you would like to have me visit your school. I travel around the country and offer presentations for any age group from pre-school to college. If you need a quote or would like to know more about my offerings please email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com
Read something great!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! Tara...I wish I had a school to invite you to, but I do have teachers in the family so maybe I can start there.

123Go said...

I can't wait to see your new book. The two of you make a great combination. I'm looking forward to the masterpiece :)