Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Helping Little Girls reach their Big Dreams...

Readers,
November 12th I will be going to Pontiac, MI. My hometown to celebrate and to motivate the girls of Little Girls, Big Dreams. This is a charitable organization that promotes Literacy in young girls ages 1st-4th grade. I am so proud of these young people that have worked so hard to embrace the love of reading, writing, comprehension and today's technology.
The best part is that I will leave these girls with books from the "Who I Am" series signed by me but purchased by their surrounding communities, businesses, families and individuals that also want to see them succeed. I am happy to say that we are almost at our goal for giving every girl one of each of the books that I have written. I am sad to say that we are not quite there yet.
We still need 3 more "Who I Am Not What I Am" books to be purchased and 9 more 100% Real books to be bought in order to reach our goal of every girl getting two books.
Please look to the pay pal panel and choose a book or two to give to this awesome group of girls.
I think that it is important for them to know that it everyone is pulling for their success even those that they do not know.
If you have questions please feel free to email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com
Read something great!

No comments: