Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My dream come true....

I have been anticipating tomorrow for a very long time. This summer I had the pleasure of speaking with the founder of "Little Girls, Big Dreams" A literacy non-profit for girls in Pontiac, MI. We decided on giving these hardworking young ladies a treat from me a home-grown author....books from the "Who I Am" series.
I am thrilled to have a private book signing just for them tomorrow at their after-school program. My goal is to encourage them to keep up the good work and not to give up. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who donated books to this program to make it successful!
I will be sure to share your kind gesture with the young ladies tomorrow. It is not enough to dream for yourself.
Dreams have to be big enough to share with others!
These girls have made one of my dreams come true!
Read something great!

No comments: