Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MARK YOUR CALENDAR!!

I enjoy being an author for many reasons one of the best... is meeting my readers!
I will be signing books this Sunday at a great literary event in Monroe!
"Writers On The River" is an annual author fair that features authors & illustrators from many genres...old & new to the industry!
Last year was my first year on board as an author and I was lucky and blessed to be able to sit next to the great illustrator Cyd Moore. She was extremely friendly and gave me lots of advice and of course I could not leave the event without purchasing her picture book "Willow".
I sold books but I came home with quite a few myself because the talent at this event is amazing. If you are looking for a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon...join us at the Monroe Library from 12-3.
It has been a wonderful treat for me to be able to share the "Who I Am" series at this top-notch author fair! I hope to see you there!
Read something Great!

No comments: