Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WEDNESDAY UPDATE




I was so blessed to be able to be a guest on WDET 101.9 Detroit Today Radio program! I was able to be interviewed by Craig Fahle and talk about the motivation behind the "Who I Am" series and the programs and groups associated with Tara Michener Industries, LLC.
On this Saturday from 3-5 I will be at the Northville Public Library hosting the I love Literacy Party, an event that celebrates reading!
This event is in connection with The National Day Of Reading. People all over America will be joining together in book groups, chats and discussions about the joy of reading. My event in Northville is free and I hope to see you there!
On Monday November 23-24 from 12 noon till 12 noon I will be engaged in a 24 hour marathon of social networking. Many of you are familiar with my love of Twitter, Facebook, blogging, etc. I want to challenge myself to be available to my readers for a whole day and blog about the results!
Saturday November 28th join me at Great Lakes Crossings Mall in Auburn Hills at the Borders Express as I sign copies of my book series from 12-2.
Hope to see you all!!
Read something great.

No comments: