Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, January 31, 2009

REACHING YOUR TOP POTENTIAL!


Have you ever asked yourself what is standing between you and your goals? I have asked myself this question many times and have found that at times ...I am in my own way. When I take time out to plan my goals, and the bullet points that will allow me to reach them I am on my way to success. If you want to write...do it daily. I have met many people that have told me that they are not "good" writers. Many of those people have shared very inspiring stories, poetry and works with me. What makes a writer good? When a writer practices every day, takes time to read others works, goes to classes to strengthen their skills and applies themselves...they are on their way to being great. The best thing about writing is that everyone has a story that they can share and everyone has an audience that can relate to that story. A writer's story makes them good....when they apply themselves in every way this makes them great. Do you want to be great? Come to my workshop on February 7th. These sessions are fun and uplifting. They can inspire you to reach your top potential!
Read something great!

No comments: