Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, January 22, 2009

REVISE...REVISE....REVISE


One of the main components of writing is revising. Proof-reading, spell-check and simply reading your work aloud can help it to be a better written work. Revising is a practice that is helpful for everyone. Anyone can benefit from the process of double-checking and thinking twice about their words. It is helpful to do this whether you write or not. The important thing to remember about words is that written or not we can not take them back. If I hurt a friend because I said something insensitive...I can apologize but I cannot erase the pain that my remarks may have caused. Have you thought about your words lately? Please and thank you's are common courtesy words....but when I'm in a rush I have to remind myself to use them. I'll take this time out to say thank you for visiting my blog today and please come back again!
Read something good...

No comments: