Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, May 30, 2009

AUTHOR FAIR & BIRTHDAY FUN!




This weekend was so much fun! I was able to meet my readers and the general public at the Canton Author Fair on Thursday night. I was able to speak about the issues surrounding diversity and inclusion and present my book to interested parties that visited my table. My birthday was also this week and a very special friend made me the best birthday cake that I've ever had! I had my very first "Who I Am Not What I Am" cake! It was a delicious strawberry shortcake! Readers, I hope that this weekend is fun for you and that you enjoy it with those who make you smile and who let you eat cake! I am looking forward to seeing those interested in my upcoming seminar on "The Power Of People" Using Social Networking & Traditional Networking to improve your bottom line! This event will take place on Tuesday night and be a great course for those who are interested in improving their professional brand and taking it to the next level.
It starts at 5:30 p.m. at the Hampton Inn, Northville (20600 Haggerty Road) and the cost is $15/person.
-Read something great!

No comments: