Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, May 18, 2009

WRITE NOW!

I have discovered that if you wait until you have time for your dream...it will never happen! Pursuing a dream takes hard work, persistence and the best time management that you can create! This means that opportunities are all around but you have to make them work for you! When I am very busy it is the hardest time for me to sit down and write...but it is also the best time! Considering the fact that time waits for no man...or woman I have to use the bit of time that I can find to meet my goals. When I began writing my book "Who I Am Not What I Am" I was working full-time and going to school full-time. I also was a leader in the youth ministry at church, Student Government Vice President and a note taker for the deaf and hearing impaired (I probably did even more but my memory can only remember so much). Writing a book was a daunting task and it did not happen over night but it did happen. The reason why I am now able to say that I am living my dream is because I made an opportunity fit into my schedule. I an never be too busy for progress. Reader, if you have a goal that you want to meet and it is challenging...that is good! Goals that don't challenge you are not really worth the effort. Make your hard work count for something and do not give up...your dream is waiting on you...but time won't. I am excited about the Creative Writing Weekend Workshop this Saturday. These classes are great because they offer so much inspiration and a time to focus. The format will be changing after this weekend stay tuned to find out how you can buy these great seminars in packages!
-Read something great!

No comments: