Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ENJOY A MEAL WITH TARA FOR YOUR NEXT BASH!

Hi Readers!
I wanted to let you know about the meal with Tara event launch! When you are planning your next birthday party or any special event you have the chance to make it a meal with Tara package! I am available for Breakfast with the Author programs, Lunch with the Author programs and dinner works too. It works like this: email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com and let me know details about the event that you would like to have. I am able to have a caterer supply food if need be or you can take care of those details and just have me and my books present. These programs allow your writer's group to ask questions, have their very own workshop and more. If you have a children's group I have an array of activities that they can choose from or they can just have a reading/signing if that is what you desire. Prices vary depending on the package that you choose. It's a fun way to commemorate a special event!
-Read something great!

No comments: