Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EVENTS TO COME...........MAY


I am honored to be able to be a guest author at Ann Arbor Preschool and Family Center tomorrow. Friday night I will be at the Ann Arbor District Library for an Author Reception...feel free to join us at 6 p.m. May 23rd our Creative Writing Weekend Workshop will take place at the Hampton Inn, Northville. The cost of this event is $15/person and will include materials and refreshments. The best part of workshops such as these is that the participant is allowed time to hone in writing block busters, free writing and open critiques. Registration for this event closes on May 17th...please register using the paypal buttons on this page before then if you are interested in attending. May 28th is the Canton Library Author Fair...I will be a featured author! Please feel free to come and meet me and purchase a autographed copy of my book. June will bring lots of fun as well and remember to save the date for the Young Writer's Camp...the deadline is June 8th for the June session. If you need fundraising sheets please email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com. Fundraising deadline is May 29th!

I hope to see you this month!

Read something great!

No comments: