Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, May 3, 2009

But what do I write about? The answer is below...

I am often asked a very common question...What do I write about? This question may be asked by a author who needs to know what to put on their blog or a young writer who needs to write a story or who wants to begin a journal. The bottom line is that if you are under 18 or over 40 this question may still pop into your mind waiting for the perfect answer. Their is no perfect answer but many answers can apply to this question. If you want you can write in your journal about your day. Who did you see? How did it make you feel to see them? What were they wearing? What would you change about your day? These are only a few prompts to get you on the right path to writing in a journal. The possibilities with writing are truly endless. I find it a blessing that I have the freedom to write whatever I choose. I may take this freedom and use it to writ about the way I feel when I stop at the ice cream shop on a nice day or I might use it to write about some really nice people that I met at a workshop. Writing never ends and neither do the ideas...what you must do to be a writer is keep on writing! I hope to see you on May 23rd for the Creative Writing Weekend Workshop...sign up using the paypal options today!
-Read something great!

No comments: