Professionals Against Bullying

Friday, May 8, 2009

Differences challenge assumptions.


Above is one of my favorite quotes by Anne Wilson Schaef. If you went to a library and all of the books were the same color and the same size and even had the exact same content inside...Would you be thrilled? I love that no two people are exactly alike...not even twins. Everyone has a special something that makes them unique. My book "Who I Am Not What I Am" celebrates diversity! Tomorrow a group of committed and hardworking people will join me at Belle Isle in Detroit and walk in the name of diversity and equality. The Michigan Roundtable for diversity and inclusion is all about making change and building great leadership skills in young people to support, inspire and challenge the status quo. We will start walking at 9:00 a.m. in the historic area...if you are in the area look for the "Who I Am" banner! I hope to see you there!

-Read something great!

No comments: