Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, October 18, 2009

And the new illustrator is...


Readers!
Yesterday's "Who I Am" Launch Lunch was fantastic! Many supporters of self-esteem and diversity came and enjoyed great food, fun and the love of reading! It was held at the beautiful Bonefish Grill in Novi and we had the whole place to ourselves! A special thank you to my friends at Bonefish for providing such a great meal and dining experience for true "Who I Am" series fans! The big news that was revealed yesterday was regarding my new illustrator. Jason Michener (My husband) is a talented artist and he dedicated many hours to all of the beautiful artwork in 100% Real. He is the creative genius that created Zoey's look. It was a wonderful experience collaborating with my husband on this book. If you have not ordered your copy yet-don't delay! Signed copies are available on my site.
Read something great!

No comments: