Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GREAT THINGS ON THE HORIZON!!

Readers!
So many great events are coming up with the "Who I Am" series. Please stay tuned to my blog for the latest & greatest! Saturday, October 17, 2009 everyone will be able to get a up-close & personal look at Zoey and 100% Real!
My goal is to promote self-esteem and diversity through my children's book. I really want any child to be able to pick up my books and be able to relate to the characters and to feel great about themselves. Is their a book that changed your life as a child? Share it with us!
We want to know...add a comment or email me at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com
Once you send it in you will be entered in a contest to receive "Who I Am" merchandise! I am so grateful for your support and for your love of my series. Can't wait to chat soon and let you know where I'll be next!
:) Read something great!

No comments: