Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Words that motivate...notes about 100% Real

Hey Readers!
Did you notice that 100% Real has a feature in the beginning of the book that allows you to write me an email or mail me a letter? I love to receive feedback from my readers of the "Who I Am" series. Your words help me to stay motivated as I work on more books and related projects. Your notes also help me to realize that my books are changing the lives of children for the better. The email that I received from a reader yesterday focused on appreciating the friendship between Janelle & Zoey.
The reader thought that Janelle was a great friend to Zoey and mentioned that it is hard to be a new student and it is nice to have someone be nice to you.
What is your example of a great friendship? Do you have a friend that goes out of their way to be nice to you for no reason? I'd love to hear your thoughts about 100% Real! It is always great to know your thoughts-keep the emails and feedback coming.
Read something great!

No comments: