Professionals Against Bullying

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall into Fun!



Readers, I have great news for you! Autumn in Michigan is filled with great experiences such as cider mills, beautiful scenery and my favorite item-my upcoming book tour! I am so excited to let you know that I will be at area book stores, schools, etc. promoting 100% Real the newest book in the "Who I Am" series very soon. This book features Janelle, the girl that everyone fell in love with in "Who I Am Not What I Am" and introduces the newest character Zoey!

Zoey and Janelle have a great friendship and are a great example to many kids of what true friendship means. If are under 18 and you want to enter my newest writing contest on what friendship means to you...be sure to email me a 1 page story or essay on the subject of friendship and you can win "Who I Am" merchandise and be featured on my blog. The deadline is October 20th! Email entries at whoiamnotwhatiam@yahoo.com subject should be Friendship contest. I look forward to seeing you this Fall!

Read Something great!

No comments: