Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MEET ZOEY...

Many of you are familiar with Janelle, the main character of "Who I Am Not What I Am".
I would like to introduce you to Janelle's new friend and the main character of
"100% Real"...ZOEY! If you have been waiting patiently or impatiently...the wait is over!
Zoey will be unveiled this weekend at a private Launch party and after that you can feel free to purchase as many copies of "100% Real" as possible. Remember that pre-order's can be made on this website. This book is great for elementary school level children and under.
The illustrations in "100% Real" are bright and beautiful and the story is very compelling and enforces the issues of self-esteem and diversity. The "Who I Am" series is dedicated to providing quality stories that feature characters that are diverse and that face real-life issues that many children face today. I can't wait to share her story with you... Read something great!

No comments: