Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Literacy Donations For Little Girls, Big Dreams...

Readers,
I am currently working closely with a very special group of young women. Little Girls, Big Dreams is a non-profit literacy charity located in Pontiac, Michigan. The girls are 1st-4th grade elementary school children who stay after school and work very hard to improve their reading, writing, comprehension and more.
My goal is to help them with a Creative Writing workshop in November and at the end of my visit give them 2 of my books signed personally to each participant. I am asking for the help of the community to be able to help me in this endeavor. November is fast approaching and I am asking for your help in helping these great young ladies. If you would like to give to Little Girls, Big Dreams Literacy Project with Tara Michener please donate using the box on the side bar and choose a book to be given.
I will make sure that I include a blog post with the event on this site after my visit. The picture featured here is of me and Natania Swirski, Founder of Little Girls, Big Dreams. Let's make a difference together!

Read Something great!

No comments: