Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, December 7, 2008

ASPIRING WRITERS.....WHAT HAVE YOU WRITTEN TODAY?

Hi Readers & Writers,
I am able to meet many people who have dreams to pursue their writing on a deeper level. If you are one of them....I want to encourage you to journal daily:) The best advice I can give you is to carry a notebook around with you. A story may be down the street from you or it may suprise you and appear while you are at the cafeteria table. I find it funny that ideas and story prompts visit me in the most unpredictable places. I have been inspired to write sometimes before I am even out of bed and many times a good story idea will keep me up at night before I can sleep. Being prepared makes you 50 percent more likely to write a good story. The best way any writer can be ready for the idea when it comes is to have a notebook and pen handy!
I hope this helps you with your dreams!
Write something good!

Tara

No comments: