Professionals Against Bullying

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

YEAR IN REVIEW

Have you already evaluated your life in 2008? I think 2008 was very special to me because it connected me to you...my readers! Last year on this date I remember thinking of all of the possibilities for my life. I dreamed of having my book published, teaching others to write and realize their own potential and I also wanted to do something that brought people together regardless of race, ethnicity, etc. I am happy to see that my dreams came true. I have been blessed with introducing Janelle to all of you! People have told me that she has encouraged their kids young and not so young to be an individual and to be proud of that. I have marveled at the many workshops that took place in 2008 and the works that came from them. Many of the attendees at these events claim that they are not writers...but I have seen excellent works develop from them taking two hours to hone in on their skills. I have traveled all over the East Coast and the Mid-west meeting kind hearted people of all shapes, sizes, colors and belief systems. 2008 was a gift to me. I found my voice and my destiny....I learned how to truly believe in myself and not what others thought was best for me.

I let go of the things that held me back from being a productive person and held on to faith, love and hope! I'm excited for the year 2009 and I am grateful for 2008. How about you? What will 2009 bring forward in your life? Did you review your past year? What exciting things took place for you in 2008? We are less than 24 hours away from welcoming in a new year take some time to reflect! The best writing comes from moments of solace, thought and reflection.
Hope to see you on January 10th at the Creative Writing Workshop in Novi!

Read something good...and write about how good it was!

No comments: