Professionals Against Bullying

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wrapping Up NY and more!


Hi Readers,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yesterday was my 1st signing in NY! I had a great time and met wonderful people. The staff at Borders Express was great and very grateful that all of my books sold out. When I go on book signings I get most of the credit for everything. I wanted to take this time and recognize my only employee and most faithful friend on earth. My husband Jason is such a trooper. He posts flyers, drives me around (a lot!) and gets me coffee, Diet coke and more while I am sitting at the signing table. He has a great attitude and is a very creative thinker. Many people stop by and congratulate me on being an author and for doing a great job with booking events, etc. The truth is that without him I would not be as successful so I want to publicly thank him for his help! Do you have someone in your life that helps you hold it together? A teacher? Mentor? Parent? Tell them!


People love to hear that they are making a difference. Speaking of making a difference... if you have plans or dreams to do this with your writing please stop by on the 13th of December and attend my Creative writing workshop. We will cover timed exercises, writer's block busters, open critiques, how to get published and the best venues for your work! I'd love to see you...it's on Saturday at the Novi Public Library from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. and the cost is $15. Also on that Saturday I will be signing copies of my book at a bookstore in Northville "As The Page Turns" from 2-4. I'd love to meet you and help you treat someone special to the gift of Janelle and her story for the holidays.


Today I am heading into Manhattan and meeting some friends and family. I hope that you spend your day with special people! Don't forget to tell them if they have made a difference in your life!

Read something good and have a great day:)

Tara Michener

No comments: