Professionals Against Bullying

Friday, December 26, 2008

UNWRAP YOUR POTENTIAL!


Readers & Writers!

The time is now! A new year beckons what will you do with your talent? Do you feel as though you used your resolution list as a guide throughout the year? The best thing about new beginnings is that they don't just happen in January...and you don't have to wait to get started on your dream! If your dream is to be a healthier eater...take those steps now! If you would like to have a book published before the year is over put the agenda together today for how you plan on attacking that goal. You can do anything you put your mind to. I meet people with phenomenal plans for their own books at my signings. I am always inspired by the readers that share their ideas with me. I always suggest that they write down the steps to make their dream come true. It is very easy to accomplish your goal if you have a plan. Speaking of plans if you are free on January 10th I am teaching a Creative Writing Workshop at the Novi Public Library from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. The workshops are great for expanding your journal entries and diversifying your writing style. I also share resources and tips for getting published!

The cost is $15 per person. Make this upcoming the year that you unwrap your potential!

Read Something Great!

No comments: