Professionals Against Bullying

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One of my favorite To-Do's

One of my favorite tasks of the work day is research. I truly enjoy being inspired by others accomplishments. I have had the pleasure of meeting other children book authors at different events. I am always impressed by their knowledge of the industry and their unique way of connecting to others through words. I have never met two authors who were exactly the same. I am happy for this fact. I think it is so important that many different views are expressed in Children's Lit. I'm sure that young readers appreciate having a variety of stories to choose from as opposed to the same old topic. What's the best part of your day? Do you like recess at school? Why? The exercise? free-time? Something totally different? Do you enjoy a quiet moment at wok when no one is in the office yet? Think about the best part of your day...and be grateful because it helps to make you your best you!!
Read something great! Write something better and appreciate those special parts of the day! :)

No comments: