Professionals Against Bullying

Thursday, December 11, 2008

IF YOU HAVE A LOSS OF WORDS.....


If you have a loss of words...I'm inviting you to come and find them at my Creative Writing Workshop, Weekend Edition! This Saturday at the Novi Public Library meet like-minded people who want to improve their writing skills. This event will be perfect for those who want to network, sharpen their writing ability, learn writing block busters and who have dreams of one day being published. This workshop is open to the beginner and advanced writer. I hope to see you Saturday 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. The best part about these events is that....by the end of the day ... great works unfold from each participant. The cost is $15/person. Also I'd love to see you Downtown Northville on Saturday from 2-4. As The Page Turns is a book shop that will be featuring me reading my book "Who I am not what I am" and I'll be signing copies for those who are interested. Have a great weekend and make some time to write something good:)


Tara

No comments: