Professionals Against Bullying

Saturday, November 8, 2008

BUSY BUSY WEEKEND!


Readers,

This is going to be a busy weekend for me. I notice that I always have to be careful when multi-tasking to remember important rules. One of my rules is just because I'm busy I should not skimp on being kind to others. Have you ever noticed that when you are in a rush that you can treat others in a way that is less than desireable? I wonder if this is because it takes time and thought to be courteous. If it takes me two minutes longer to be kind today or tomorrow it's worth it, if it makes someone feel better. Let's make a pact today to focus on this rule of thumb....no matter how harsh people may be with us ...let's show them kindness. If we do this I believe we will feel alot better about ourselves and also help them to embrace the kindness that we offer.


This weekend you have two opportunities to see me and "Who I am not what I am". I will be signing books in Auburn Hills at Great Lakes Crossing Mall ( Borders Express, Auburn Hills). I will be signing books tomorrow and be a featured author at "Writers on the River" in Monroe, MI at the Public Library.


Have a great day & read something good!

I hope to see you:)

No comments: